Registered Nurse RN (Hourly Bonuses + Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including: additional $1 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 - $3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only available for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
California PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Registered Nurse (RN), experienced within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry, looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire position with Full Time or Part Time positions and various shifts available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, you'll fit right in!
Our Registered Nurse is responsible for patient care and evaluates patient status by writing care plans, health assessments, completes, maintains and submits clinical notes regarding patient’s condition.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Administers IV medications and treatments.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility interdisciplinary team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Previous experience as an RN supervising LVN's and CNA's required, long-term care industry experience a plus.
- Current RN license in the state of CA required.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
California PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.