Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are available for Full Time direct care staff (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
California PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Facility Nurse Administrator for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Nurse Administrator is responsible for the successful day to day operations of the center.
What You’ll Do:
- Assure that the center and Quality Assurance Program is in compliance with and has knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies
- Plan and coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels
- Approve effective and efficient staffing to meet the needs of patients, while meeting regulations. Assure that appropriate staff meetings, in-service education meetings, and team patient care planning meetings are held monthly
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving payroll and counseling and disciplining employees
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functioning properly, and adequate, appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly
- Assume all Charge Nurse responsibilities in facilities which do not staff these positions
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of previous experience as a skilled nursing facility or similar healthcare faciltiy adminstrator / director.
- Has valid Administrator’s license issued by the State’s governing Board.
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in clinical nursing and additional 6 months experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis. Certain state specific regulations may apply.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage staff's performance.
California PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.