LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Apply now to learn more about our multiple incentive programs available!
California PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN or LPN), experienced within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry, looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire position with Full Time or Part Time positions and various shifts available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, you'll fit right in!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Responsibilities include following the Plan of Care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
What You Will Do:
- Medication management.
- Wound Care.
- Executing physician orders.
- Provide nursing support, utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Supervise CNA assignments.
- Communicate results of laboratory and other diagnostic testing to the physician, and evaluating signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Ensure the care and safety of patients.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assign.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available.
What You’ll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Previous experience as an LVN required, long-term care industry experience a plus.
- Current LVN license in the state of CA required.
- Current BLS certification required.
California PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.